Senior Structural Engineer
- To assist the Team Leader and Director to perform of their duties;
- Take responsibility as project engineer on projects nominated/agreed with team leader/project director. This role allocated to those deemed to have met the requirements of Project Engineer;
- Supervise subordinate staffs; Ensure quality and accuracy of designs, structural analyses (including lateral forces such as wind and earthquake);
- Carry out structural design calculations and detailing (Reinforced Concrete / Prestressed Concrete, Structural Steel, Timber and others);
- Prepare marked up drawings for CAD Department;
- Check design drawings, building codes and standards;
- Advise and report to Team Leader at fixed time intervals on the adequacy of the services and the performance of each individual member of his/her project team;
- Attend design meetings/site meetings/commissioning tests, as necessary;
- Prepare design reports at concept and schematic design stages;
- Ensure design reviews are organized with Team Leader on own projects at the correct time and that check-list is properly signed off by the checking engineer;
- Take full responsibility as discipline professional leader/job engineer on projects nominated/agreed with Team Leader/Project Director;
- Check and sign the drawings and documentation for submission to BMA and other Authorities;
- Visit site as required to check installation works and provide site visit reports;
- Conduct effective presentations to the client;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Structural/Civil Engineering.
- Obtain Professional Engineering License (Level II).
- 6 – 10 years of working experience in design in relation to building works.
- Good knowledge – Building codes and standards.
- Good knowledge of structural analysis and design with computer software such as Revit, AutoCAD, ETABS, SAP2000, and SAFE.
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Points)
- Programming Language, e.g., Visual Basis (optional).
- Good spoken and written English
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 10 Days Annual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund