Mechanical, electrical and plumbing services are the team within our team. At Meinhardt, they work towards a common goal: integration of building systems and technology.
While MEP services require great depth and specialized skills, we always look to integrate them as co-dependent pieces of the bigger design picture.
Meinhardt continually works towards an environment that provides owner comfort and efficiency. We utilise a multi-disciplinary approach that builds economic, environmental and social sustainability into all MEP operations.
Our focus is on providing the optimum solutions and best value outcome for every client and we deliver that through the extensive use of in-house project teams with dedicated design leaders.
- In-house MEP engineering design and consultancy services
- Design innovation including 3D modelling
- Environmental consultancy
- Building physics
- CFD-assisted thermal modelling
- Wind Engineering, shadow analysis and natural daylight design
- Compliance with local and international energy efficiency codes
- Construction phase services and site management
- Quality management system and procedures
- Life cycle cost study