- Design of piles, foundations, spreading foundations, pile foundations, retaining walls, soil retaining systems, slope stability of reclamation soils, and estimate soil subsidence and excavation.
- Interpret Geotechnical design parameters from site survey reports.
- Design and calculate load capacity of shallow and deep foundations.
- Design foundation of elevator pile (Mat Foundation) and estimate the efficiency of the pile foundation.
- Responsible for pile laying design by using SAFE.
- Design 4 types of soil protection systems (Retaining wall, Diaphragm Wall, Sheet Pile Wall and CBP Wall).
- Understand sequences of the basement construction steps.
- Determine appropriate time of measurement and inspection patterns for the proposed excavation work.
- Assess the slope, soil reclamation and excavated soil.
- Prepare Hand Sketch and Drawing.
- Design reinforced concrete of foundation and retaining structures
- Coordinating with structural engineers, admins, and draftspersons to ensure that the designs are consistent.
- Thai nationality.
- University degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering.
- Minimum 1-4 years of working experience in designs in relation to building works.
- Good knowledge of analysis and design with computer software such as Plaxis, SAFE, GeoSlope and SlopeW.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 10 Days Annual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund