Executive Electrical Engineer
- To assist the Team Leader and Directors in the performance of their duties;
- Take responsibility as project engineer on projects nominated/agreed with team leader/project director. This role allocated to those deemed to have met the requirements of Project Engineer;
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to establish concept/schematic design and calculations;
- Supervise subordinate staff; Ensure quality and accuracy of designs;
- Advise and report to Team Leader at fixed time intervals on the adequacy of the services and the performance of each individual member of his project team;
- Ensure design reviews are organized with Team Leader on own projects at the correct time and that the check list is properly signed off by the checking engineer;
- Attend site meetings/commissioning tests, as necessary;
- Take full responsibility as discipline profession leader/job engineer on projects nominated/agreed with Team Leader/Project Director;
- Check and sign the drawings and documentation for submission to BMA and other Authorities;
- Visit site as required to check installation works and make a report;
- Thai nationality.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in designs in relation to building works.
- Basic Knowledge – Concept Design Electrical System, Communication system.
- Good knowledge of analysis and design with computer software such as BIM / Naviswork.
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet).
- Good spoken and written English.
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 12 Days Annual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund