Meinhardt are committed to incorporating sustainability into our projects and are looking to appoint an “ESD Manager” to lead on this aspect. This is an exciting role to further develop our existing ESD team, working with clients, architects, engineers and other construction industry professionals, across a range of building sectors in Thailand and the region.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and skilled sustainability expert with experience in sustainable design, and low energy/low carbon solutions in the building design and construction sector.
- Support and manage Meinhardt’s ESD team, leading on day-to-day delivery of projects and helping to build the team’s capability
- Provide technical sustainability support to clients, project team members and Meinhardt’s other project design teams, in all sustainability aspects, including low energy/low carbon design advice and passive measures.
- Keep updated on all new developments in technologies, strategies and standards. developments
- Take a lead in business development and building client relationships
- A science, engineering or building-related degree. A building sustainability/energy related MSc is desirable.
- Significant experience in the concepts/theories/practicalities of sustainable design
- Extensive project experience of sustainable designs and processes including passive solutions
- Knowledge of building certification processes and standards such as WELL, fitwell, EDGE, LEED, etc.
- Proficiency in sustainability related software such as energy modelling, CFD analysis, 3D modelling (Revit), solar gain and daylighting simulation, PMV/PPD analysis, LCA, etc
- Knowledge of ASHRAE (90.1 and 62.1)
- Leadership and people management skills, with the ability to run a team and expand a sustainability business strategy
- High standard of spoken and written English and good presentation skills
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life & Medical insurance
- 12 Days Annual Leave
- 3 Days Casual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance