- Responsible for site construction management from start to finish to ensure that the project is delivered according to the agreed time, cost, quality and safety goals.
- Plan the project and monitor the progress and provide periodic project reporting.
- Coordinate with the owner, consultants, and local authority to obtain review and approval.
- Lead the coordination meetings with contractors and suppliers and proactively resolve issues.
- Establish and maintain project filing and document control system.
- Handle contract administration, claim verifications, and project closeout
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Architect.
- Master’s degree in Construction Management will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Construction Management or in similar position.
- Good command of both speaking and writing English
- Computer literate in MS Office, AutoCAD, MS project etc.
- Ability to work in Bangkok or upcountry
- Hard working and strong Leadership