Meinhardt’s Policy on Offering of Gifts, Hospitality and Expenses
Gifts include cash or assets given as presents.
Hospitality includes meals, hotels, flights, entertainment or sporting events.
Expense includes cash given for specific purpose.
No gifts, hospitality, or expenses should be offered, given, provided by any Meinhardt employee, family member of an employee, or agent unless it:
- is not a cash gift or cash equivalent,
- is consistent with customary business practices,
- is not in poor taste, indecent, sexually oriented, inconsistent with Meinhardt’s value of mutual respect, or that might reflect poorly on Meinhardt.
- is not more than THB 10,000 in value.
- does not violate any laws, regulations or applicable policies of the other party’s organization.