Dr. Karin Limapornwanitch
Associate Director, joined Meinhardt (Thailand) Ltd. in 2014.
B.Eng., M.Eng., Ph. D (Civil, Urban and Transportation Planning and Engineering)
With related professional experiences more than 18 years in transportation and traffic engineering and planning fileds, including private and government sectors, and also national and international practices, Dr. Karin has developed his expertise on the following core strengths.
• Improvement Plan for Area Traffic Management
• Public Transport/ Intermodal Improvement Study
• Site Location Study for Project Development
• Traffic Impact Study for Development Projects
• Master Plan Study for Site Development
• Traffic Engineering Design for Site Development
• Transportation Study for Infrastructure Planning
• Engineering Feasibility Study for Project Development
• Travel Behavior Study
• Survey Planning & Questionnaire Developments
• Regulatory and Code Compliance, related with Property Development and Engineering