- Acting as a leader and projects required design management and construction management services.
- Provide advice to construction manager and site staff on construction strategy and quality control procedure.
- Instruct and supervise draftsman in amending scheduler, cost engineer and drawings and sometimes prepare sketches yourself.
- Study technical specifications and drawings and ensure they are enforced on site in an appropriate and sensible manner.
- Advise on all local standards, authority requirements and common practice.
- Liaise closely with the client in our office to resolve any issues that arise during design or construction phases.
- To develop master project schedule and lead the monitoring roles, to liaise with other companies involved in the project.
- To assist the Director or Team Leader on chairing site meeting with contractors.
- To comply strictly with the company’s work regulations, except as amended by this letter to reflect your position on site.
- Hold handle interview with potential contractor and lead the tender procurement process.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or Institute and at least 15 years relevant site experience;
- Bachelor degree in Engineering and master degree in construction Management will be required;
- Minimum 15 years working experience on project design and construction management or in similar position;
- Good command of both speaking and writing English and familiar with using management software i.e. Ms. Project, etc.;
- Able to work / travel in Bangkok and up country area;
- Hard work and strong leadership