MEP BIM Manager
As the MEP BIM Manager, you will be responsible to provide a leadership role and direct and develop BIM / Digital Delivery in the MEP department. This will include two focus areas:
- MEP Department policy, strategy, and technical standards.
- Project wide oversight and strategy for delivery.
The MEP BIM Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the MEP digital delivery discipline, ensuring conformity and integrated delivery processes across the MEP department, in line with organizational BIM / Digital Delivery policy set by the Digital Delivery Office Manager.
- Develop a motivational environment for the BIM / Digital Delivery team to grow.
- Develop procedures to ensure consistent and efficient BIM / Digital Delivery.
- Monitor and manage the training and performance of MEP BIM / Digital Delivery team.
- Develop and maintain folder structures within the Common Data Environment (CDE).
- Collaborate with the Digital Delivery Office Leader and C&S, Arch, PM BIM Managers.
- Ensure conformity and integrated delivery processes across all MEP teams, including MEP Team Leaders, MEP Engineers, and MEP Modelers.
- Develop SOP’s in line with international and corporate standards for the MEP department.
- Participate in implementation of standards incl. ISO / BSI / PAS / LOD / GSA / COBie / etc.
- Develop and Implement MEP BIM execution plans.
- Assist MEP teams on complex or large-scale projects to develop a digital delivery strategy.
- Oversee QA/QC at project level in line with company and project protocols.
- Ensure model integrity and guide the team to implement clash analysis strategies.
- Guide designers and modelers to populate models with non-graphical information.
- Guide designers and modelers to utilize analysis and other tools within Revit, including interfacing with 3rd party software.
- Thai nationality with overseas experience preferred (or expat with fluent Thai).
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing Engineering, Architecture, or other related subjects related to digital delivery in the construction industry.
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience in Design and Delivery with digital delivery approaches.
- Fluent in English and Thai language.
- Excellent knowledge and background in Digital Delivery Services such as, Procedures, Execution, Implementation, Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Coordination, Scope of works, Deliverables, Work Breakdown Structure.
- Excellent knowledge Modeling, Production, Design Authoring, Design Review, Visualization, Clash Detection, Clash Resolution, 3D Coordination, Quantity Estimation
- General knowledge in 4D (Time) Simulation, 5D(Cost) Estimation, 6D (FM) Management.
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life & Medical insurance
- 12 Days Annual Leave
- 3 Days Casual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance