M&E Site Engineer 2 Positions
- At commencement of duties review all design information with the Designer to ensure familiarity with the Design Intent.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the Company’s or the Client’s Quality Procedures and follow “Guidelines for Site Supervision Staff”.
- Carry out duties in accordance with contract or as directed by the Resident Engineer or Project Engineer.
- Carry out site supervision including attending site meeting, taking minutes and supervision of site work.
- Ensure that all technical aspects for relevant disciplines in the construction contract have been fulfilled.
- Co-ordinate and supervise the site inspections carried out by site inspectors to ensure comprehensive supervision of the works.
- Transmit recorded defects to the Contractor and follow up on rectification work.
- Follow up on actions agreed at site meetings to ensure they are done promptly.
- Prepare and keep up to date a Site Diary.
- Assist Site Supervisor as appropriate to prepare daily Inspection Lists.
- Submit monthly site reports if site has no Resident Engineer.
- Assist in the certification of Contractor’s monthly progress payments.
- Provide technical review of Contractor’s variation orders.
- Review and coordinate the proposed construction or installation with structure/M&E architecture, other design information to ensure a coordinated result.
- Other duties as required in the Quality Management System.
- Carry out other duties as required by Directors/Team Leaders/Project Engineers/ Resident Engineer.
- internally and externally (including overseas) as required.
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of Site Engineering High rise building and working experience experiences in project management
- Good spoken and written English
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 10 Days Annual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund