- To assist the Team Leader, Senior Engineer, Senior Engineering Co-ordinator, Engineer I and Engineers II in the performance of their duties.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of designs.
- Carry out design calculations and check design calculations, Produce design sketches.
- Prepare marked up drawings for CAD Department. Check design drawings.
- Advising and reporting to Team Leader/Project Engineer on adequacy of the services and performance of his subordinates.
- Assist Project Engineer/Engineer I to prepare reports at concept and sketch design stages.
- Thai nationality.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 3 years of working experience in designs in relation to building works.
- Basic Knowledge – Concept Design Electrical System, Communication system,
- Good knowledge of analysis and design with computer software such as BIM / Naviswork
- Good Computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet)
- Good spoken and written English
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 10 Days Annual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund