Meinhardt’s Policy on Receiving of Gifts, Hospitality and Expenses
Gifts include cash or assets given as presents.
Hospitality includes meals, hotels, flights, entertainment or sporting events.
Expense includes cash given for specific purpose.
No gifts, hospitality, or expenses should be accepted by any Meinhardt employee, family member of an employee, or agent unless it:
- is not a cash gift or cash equivalent,
- is consistent with customary business practices,
- is not in poor taste, indecent, sexually oriented, inconsistent with Meinhardt’s value of mutual respect, or that might reflect poorly on Meinhardt.
- is not more than THB 3,000 in values for gifts or reasonable in value for hospitality or expenses, or otherwise specifically approved by a Team Leader or a Director.
- cannot be construed as a bribe or payoff,
- must be infrequent and
- does not violate any laws, regulations or applicable Meinhardt’s policies.