Senior ICT/ELV Engineer
The ICT / ELV Engineer will support the M&E department to deliver a ‘system of systems’ design for projects.
The ICT / ELV Engineer role will include two focus areas:
- Optimize ICT / ELV parts of M&E specifications, and regularly update same.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to present concepts and complete designs for projects.
Meinhardt Thailand’s growing M&E Department has over 60 full time M&E Engineers that produce designs for individual ELV systems such as security systems, BMS, Fire Alarm, etc. The ICT / ELV Engineers role is to optimize those individual designs for system integration, and to provide the ICT design for system integration.
- System architecture, technical design, and specification for ICT (for ELV integration).
- LAN and WAN application solutions to support ELV / SMART / IOT functions.
- Single backbone IT infrastructure i.e. GPON / EPON / Fibre / etc. including network equipment and active elements.
- Site wide structured cabling for infrastructure master planning.
- ELV Optimization and ‘system of systems’ integration design for SMART buildings (e.g. FA / CCTV / Biometrics / AV / BMS / EMS / Data / etc.).
- Thai nationality with international experience preferred, or expat with experience in Asia.
- Degree in Electrical / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in ICT and Smart Building / Digital Solutions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work within a team across multiple disciplines.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Spoken and written Thai preferred (for expat).
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 10 days Annual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund