ESD Engineer (Sustainable Design Modeler)
A sustainable design modeler can help provide clients with design solutions, options, strategies and technologies to meet their energy efficiency and sustainability objectives.
- Prepare detailed design models of all types of buildings, to analyse building energy use, daylighting, etc.
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with other project team members.
- Format and present the results to the project team, client.
- Propose and recommend best design options and solutions.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Architecture or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience using energy model tools such as eQuest, IES, Energy Plus, Designbuilder, etc.
- Able to prepare and complete models without assistance.
- Able to provide guidance to others and reviewing their models.
- Have solid knowledge of M&E systems and able to interpret design and construction drawings.
- Have excellent English skills (speaking, report writing).
- Experience of CFD tools such as ANSYS-Fluent, SimScale, etc, is a bonus