Digital Delivery Office Leader
As a Digital Delivery Office Leader involved in Office wide subjects and International/National projects, you will be responsible to provide a leadership role and direct and develop Digital Delivery in the office. This will include two focus areas:
- Office-wide policy and strategy
- Project wide oversight/strategy.
including but not limited to C&S, M&E, Architecture, QS and PM/CM. Each department, including but not limited to C&S, M&E, Architecture, QS and PM/CM, has a Digital Delivery Manager for their discipline, responsible for the day-to-day operations of that discipline. The Digital Delivery Office Leader will ensure conformity and integrated delivery processes across all departments,
- Develop a motivational environment for Digital Delivery personnel and assist them to learn and grow with the team. Identify and oversee suitable training.
- Monitor and manage the performance of Digital Delivery personnel in the office level.
- Interface with Team Leaders and IT Head on the software licensing and delivery tools to ensure that they are available for different user groups.
- Ensure conformity and integrated delivery processes across all departments.
- Assist in project bidding, utilizing Meinhardt’s Digital Delivery materials to develop content / attend interviews specific to each proposal/project.
- Develop office level SOP and Best Practices in line with international and corporate standards.
- Implement standards including ISO / BSI / PAS / LOD / GSA / COBie / etc.
- Participate with Research & Development subjects in the company/office level to develop methodology to improve productivity and quality.
- Oversee Information Modelling processes in the office and direct them in a way to be in line with company and project protocols.
- Oversee the implementation of International/National/Corporate/Project standards.
- Guide the team to define clash analysis strategies.
- Assist the team with on unique, complex, or large-scale projects to develop a digital delivery strategy and work break down structure.
- Perform project audit tasks to keep information models and other related deliverables in line with corporate / project standards.
- Thai nationality with overseas experience preferred (or expat with fluent Thai).
- Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or other related subjects related to digital delivery in the AEC industry.
- Minimum 10 Years of Experience in Design and Delivery with digital delivery approaches.
- Fluent in English and Thai language.
- Excellent knowledge and background in Digital Delivery Services such as, Procedures, Execution, Implementation, Responsibilities, Accountabilities, Coordination, Scope of works, Deliverables, Work Breakdown Structure.
- Modeling, Production, Design Authoring, Design Review, Visualization, Clash Detection, Clash Resolution, 3D Coordination, Quantity Estimation, 4D (Time) Simulation, 5D(Cost) Estimation, 6D (FM) Management.
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Group Life & Medical insurance
- 12 Days Annual Leave
- 3 Days Casual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Travel allowance