BIM Modeller (Structural Graduate)
- Assist BIM Manager, BIM Co-Ordinator and Senior BIM personnel in project execution.
- Production of 3D structural models, builders works schedules and associated drawings;
- Adherence to company manuals and processes; Quality control of deliverables;
- Learning and developing capability in Navisworks & Revit.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, major in Structural fields or any related fields.
- 0 – 2 years of working drawing production as draftsperson.
- Understanding of Auto CAD would be an advantage.
- Good English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Proactive attitude and committed to work.
- Dental Insurance
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- 10 Days Annual Leave
- Annual Health Check-Up
- Annual Bonus
- Provident Fund