Assistant Project Manager
- Assist the project manager in managing the project from start to finish covering design management, contract documentation, tendering, construction, and handover. Ensure that the project progresses according to predetermined schedule.
- Coordinate among project related persons including the client, the architect, the consultants, the contractors, the landlord, and the local authorities for effective project implementation and completion within agreed time, budget, quality and safety standards.
- Prepare project related reporting
- Establish and maintain project filing and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Architecture or related field. A Master’s Degree in Construction Management or MBA would be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in Project Management or Construction Management for Industrial, Hospitality, or High Rise projects
- Possess excellent verbal and written both English and Thai communication
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project Positive attitude and strong works ethic